Selling a home is very different from buying a home.
Wednesday Jan 10th, 2018Share
Buying a home generally involves feelings and emotions and selling a home is all about maximizing the potential profit. I would like to help you and your family by providing you a few tips on how to maximize the profits when selling your home.
- Price your home according to the current market conditions and for this, you should hire a reputable real estate agent who works in your neighborhood. Your agent will analyze a comparative market analysis also called CMA this will help you determine the listing price, your agent should have the experience and knowledge to provide you with more accurate value.
- Your home will show much better with about half of your furniture removed so when a buyer walks in the door and wonders if someone lives in the house, you have done a great job. Consider home Staging it’s a great way to boost your selling power and appeal. Painting is one of the most effective way to improve the look of your home.
- Your home will not sell for the best price itself, I am sure you hear and read topics on how easy it is to sell your home. To get the most money from the sale of your home, you will most likely rely on the professional real estate agent you want to hire but talk to the agent first about the standard real estate commission before you get too far. If it’s reasonable, consider the big picture and the benefits you can get from the full time real estate agent.
- Once your home is on the market be flexible with showings. It can feel a bit strange when buyers come to your home and check out your soft-closing drawers in the kitchen and your master bedroom. The best way to sell your home is to let a buyer inside with their buyer’s agent to tour in peace after all your home is on the market to sell.
- Professional Photography is a must. If you have hired a top-notch agent then you don’t need to be worry about this because your agent most likely already provides professional photos. It’s not enough just to get the right angle on a photo but also the color and the brightness.
- Offers contain a date and time by which the offer will expire so try to respond promptly to a purchase offer. Remember it’s not easy for buyers to wait and see if the seller accepts the offer or they will issue a counter offer. If you are not sure talk your agent and ask for professional help don’t forget you always have your lawyer for a legal advice.
This is not the end you still have to close. There are more info regarding selling a home if you need any assistance to find out the price of your home or for any general info regarding Buying/Selling you can contact me directly at 647-292-3139 or visit my site www.realtormasi .com